[San-Diego-pm] Winter Meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 10:47:05 PST 2024

Perl Mongers,

I'm going to cancel the meeting for this quarter.  There is a little bit of
interest in having a meeting at this time, but without a presentation or
other focus for the meeting, it will be more effective to use the mailing
list for questions and discussion, and focus on creating better content for
the next one on April 9th.

Bob