[San-Diego-pm] Fall Quarterly Meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 23:07:55 PDT 2023

Hello Perl Mongers,

Normally we do our meetings on the second Tuesday of each quarter.  I have
other plans that evening, so let's meet on the **third** Tuesday this
quarter, October 17th.  We will discuss everything that was missed in the
July meeting ("What's New in Perl", and "What I Witnessed at the Perl and
Raku Conference"), as well as any other presentations or topics that people
would like to share.

I'll send out Zoom details the week of the meeting.  Please let me know if
you have any questions or contributions to the agenda.

Bob