[San-Diego-pm] Quarterly Meting on Tuesday, January 10th

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:07:25 PST 2023

Hey Perl Mongers,

Just another quick reminder about tomorrow's meeting.  Here are the Zoom
details:

Topic: SanDiego.pm Winter Quarter Meeting

Time: Jan 10, 2023 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81555069745

Meeting ID: 815 5506 9745

Passcode: Run the code below

perl -E 'pop; print pop; pop, pop; print pop, pop, ($_ = pop) x $_; pop,
pop; ' 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I'm sure it's going to be a POPular meeting!  ��

I look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday evening!

Bob