[San-Diego-pm] Quarterly Meeting Tuesday, July 12th

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:00:44 PDT 2022

Hey there Perl Mongers,

Our next meeting is coming up, here are the details:

Time: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Zoom URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87017340676
Passcode available from running this code: perl -E '@A[6,4,1]=map{$_
x2}4,1,6; say grep defined, @A'

Aside from our normal practice of answering questions and discussing
other bits of news, I have one presentation completed about what's new in
Perl 5.36, and I'm working on a presentation about The Perl & Raku
Conference in Houston.

I look forward to sharing and chatting with you all Tuesday evening!

Bob