[San-Diego-pm] Quarterly Meeting, Tuesday, January 11

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:55:12 PST 2022

Hey there Perl Mongers,

This is just a quick reminder that our quarterly meeting will be taking
place next week, on Tuesday, January 11th.  As we have been doing since the
pandemic began, we're meeting online.  I'll send out details early next
week.

We'll be continuing our normal meeting schedule of starting with any
questions or discussion topics, followed by presentations (does anybody
want to present?  Perhaps on the nerdy gift you may have given or received,
or the favorite tech toy you may have gotten into during the holiday
break), followed by chatting, and then planning for the upcoming meetings.

If you're planning to attend, please drop me a note, and I'll look forward
to seeing you online.

Bob