[San-Diego-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting - Fall 2021

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:47:27 PDT 2021

Hey there Perl Mongers,

Here's the details for tonight's quarterly meeting:

Topic: SanDiego.pm Fall Meeting
Time: Oct 12, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87997020771

Meeting ID: 879 9702 0771
Passcode: perl -E '++($a += 1); $b = $a*$a + $a + $a/$a; ($c, $d) = ($a +
$b, $b - $a); say $a, $b, $a, $c, $d, $c'

Bob