[San-Diego-pm] Freenode brouhaha

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed May 26 10:25:02 PDT 2021

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Grau <chris.grau at gmail.com> writes:

Christopher> I've claimed my nick over on Libera Chat and a few of us from
Christopher> #kernel-panic have started migrating. I thought about registering the
Christopher> channel on Libera and bringing up the issue in the Freenode channel,
Christopher> but put it off for the exact inactive reason you mentioned.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I've registered RandalSchwartz and merlyn
there, and have re-met some old contacts just in the first few minutes.

Perl/Dart/Flutter consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig