[San-Diego-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting, Tuesday, January 14th

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Jan 14 12:26:13 PST 2020

Hey there friendly Perl Mongers,

Just a friendly reminder that our quarterly meeting is tonight at 7 PM.  We
will be meeting at the offices of DrJays.com, 7930 Arjons Dr, Suite D, San
Diego, CA 92126 (it's in the back-left corner of the business park).

I'll be doing a short presentation on my new module, filename (
https://metacpan.org/pod/filename), and I know some people are interested
in discussing some questions.  If you have questions, want to present
something to the group, or otherwise want to chat with fellow geeks and
Perl folks, please come on by.

We'll look forward to seeing everyone tonight!  Thanks to everyone who has
already told me they're coming, it helps ensure there are enough chairs,
drinks, and snacks for everyone.

Bob