[San-Diego-pm] April Meeting

Tim Bollman tim.bollman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:02:42 PDT 2020

 It will be my last meeting (moving to the East Coast with an expected
timeframe of late May/June, quarantine permitting) so I'm definitely in.

I'll see if I can whip up a quick presentation to spice things up a bit.
Probably just another quick 15 minute deck, probably on useful algorithms
and concepts I find are simple and too few people utilize.

Here's the presentation I did last meeting on the things I generally have
to improve when I join new teams (adapt to suit your technology as
appropriate). I'll try to be more timely in sending out the slides for the
next one.

https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlYbryv5WVB-kIgkXhf_l99zujhYnQ?e=WKV0Nk

Tim Bollman