[San-Diego-pm] April Meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Apr 6 11:56:46 PDT 2020

Hello Perl Mongers,

What do we want to do for a meeting this quarter?  Given everything that is
going on in the world, the April meeting isn't going to happen in
the normal format.  Given that, would people be interested in doing an
online meeting?

If you're interested in doing an online meeting, email myself or the
mailing list before close-of-business on Thursday, and I'll put it
together.  If I have five other people interested by Thursday, I'll get the
event put together and we'll enjoy a tech-social gathering on Tuesday,
April 14th.  Otherwise, we'll hold off until the next scheduled meeting in
July.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Bob
Head Camel Wrangler
San Diego Perl Mongers