[San-Diego-pm] Summer Meeting, Tuesday, July 9th

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jul 1 13:58:16 PDT 2019

Hello San Diego Perl Mongers!

We're about a week away from our quarterly meeting, so now is a good time
to check your calendars and let me know if you'll be there on Tuesday
evening, July 9th, starting about 7 PM.  We'll be meeting at the offices of
DrJays.com, 7930 Arjons Dr Suite D, San Diego, CA 92126.  Some snacks and
(non-alcoholic) drinks will be available.

For talks, I plan to give two: What's new and different about Perl 5.30;
and What I experienced at the Perl Conference in Pittsburgh.  Does anybody
else have any presentations they would like to give?  Does anybody have any
presentations or topics that they'd be particularly interested in?  Please
let me know.

I look forward to seeing everyone there next Tuesday evening!

Bob