[San-Diego-pm] Perl Mongers meeting, Tuesday, April 9th

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Apr 8 15:19:15 PDT 2019

Hey there Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that we're doing our quarterly meeting of the San
Diego Perl Mongers on Tuesday (tomorrow).  We'll be starting about 7 PM at
the offices of DrJays.com (7930 Arjons Dr, Suite D, San Diego, CA 92126).

Discussions for the evening will include any topics that you all bring,
plus the Perl Weekly Challenge, Open API, paint splatters (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZGGNMfmfpWB-DzWS3Jr-YLcRNRjhp3FKS6v0KELxXK8/preview),
and probably a few other topics as we come across them in the discussion.

Snacks and drinks will be provided, so please RSVP to ensure we have enough.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Bob