[San-Diego-pm] Meeting, Tuesday, January 9th, 2018

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Jan 4 14:00:09 PST 2018

Hello Perl Mongers,

This is just your friendly reminder that this Tuesday, January 9th, we will
be hosting our quarterly Perl Mongers meeting.  We will be meeting at the
same venue as last time, the offices of DrJays.com, 7930 Arjons Dr, Suite
D, 92126.  We'll start about 7 PM, and go until we've exhausted all of the
presentations and conversation.  If you're planning on coming, please let
me know, just to ensure that we have proper seating.

As we normally do, come with your questions, and we will do our best to
answer them.  Following questions, we will commence with presentations, and
then we'll follow it up with discussion, and then we'll plan for the next
meeting.

Also, if you would like to present something at this or a future meeting,
please let me know, and we'll figure out the details.

I look forward to seeing you all!

Bob