[San-Diego-pm] Meeting on Tuesday, April 10th

Michael LaGrasta michael at lagrasta.com
Tue Apr 3 15:17:55 PDT 2018

As the host for this meeting, I'd like to extend an invitation for you all
to come early (between 6pm and 7pm) and have some dinner on us! All you
have to do is confirm that you will be attending the meeting and I'll
promise to have some pizza available.

Just reply to this message or email me directly at michael at lagrasta.com to
let me know your topping and beverage preference and I'll do my best to
fill your request.

Hope to see all of you here!

Mike