[San-Diego-pm] [SPAM:###] Seeking a full-stack developer

Leah Blalock lblalock at therecruitingspa.com
Tue May 30 16:29:48 PDT 2017

Perl People......I'm conducting a search for a full-stack developer for a
salaried, direct-hire position in the Torrey Pines area.  The stack is
currently Angular, Javascript, HTML, Perl and Postgres.  You'll continue
working with the existing technology (so you'll work with Perl) and also be
part of moving the technology forward as well as gaining some experience in
devops.  Great opportunity to work in a smaller, profitable software
company and wear many hats.  If you are interested in Bioinformatics or
Cheminformatics that is a big plus!

Please forward your resume to me if interested.

Thanks!

*Leah Blalock*
Recruiter / Owner
The Recruiting Spa
*Relax...we'll handle the hiring*
LBlalock at TheRecruitingSpa.com
760-632-2248 office  760-207-4985 mobile