[San-Diego-pm] Help!

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Tue Jun 20 20:31:12 PDT 2017

Brian,

I can't seem to get into the cpanel. A few weeks ago I could.

It may take a day or so for Paco (whose site this is) to get back to me.
And day after tomorrow, I head north (6 flags over UCLA) for surgery. So
I may not be able to get into the logs until the weekend or early next week.

My silence over the next few days is not an indication of lack of
interest. Please hang in there.

--
Joel Fentin       tel: 760-749-8863
Personal Website: http://fentin.com