[San-Diego-pm] Meeting on Tuesday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Apr 11 14:17:21 PDT 2017

Perl Mongers,

Our quarterly meeting is tonight.  Our normal meeting location is no longer
available, so for this meeting we're going relocate to the Food Court
at Sorrento
Towers, 9450 Scranton Rd.  Starting about 7 PM, tonight's discussion will
focus on locations for future meetings, and topics for the meetings.  Come
and share your ideas, thoughts, questions, and insights.

I'll look forward to seeing everyone there!

Bob