[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Tuesday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Fri Jul 8 14:16:02 PDT 2016

Perl Mongers,

Tuesday evening, July 12th, will be the first meeting on the new schedule
(second Tuesday of the quarter).  We will be meeting at our normal place,
Ansir Innovation Center, on Convoy St, and we'll start at the normal hour,
7 PM.

Another difference for this month, we have topics with which to present and
discuss: Converting traditional CGI scripts to modern frameworks for
performance; Packaging programs for easy deployment; and Perl interview
questions.  If you have any insight, questions, or thoughts on any of
these, we'd love to hear your input at the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

    Bob