[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thursday, October 15

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Oct 14 13:18:58 PDT 2015

Hello Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow evening is our monthly meeting.  We'll
be meeting and talking at the same great time and place, 7 PM at the Ansir
Innovation Center.  Bring your questions, ideas, and presentations, and
we'll discuss them.

Also, please remember this note from the fine folks at the Ansir Innovation
Center:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street as we
have a small parking lot that we share with other businesses. Avoid parking
in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for the green door
marked Suite 210.

We look forward to seeing you all there!