[San-Diego-pm] San Diego PM website & GitHub organization

Christopher Grau chris.grau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:51:51 PDT 2015

For rather longer than I care to admit, I've been meaning to do
something with the website.

http://sandiego.pm.org/

Reading a post about Statocles[1] and Chicago PM's use of it for their
website[2] got me thinking about doing the same for our group.

I want to encourage some discussion about creating a GitHub
organization and using GitHub Pages for the website. Doing so would
make it much easier for more people to contribute content, either
through direct commit access or through pull requests. The
organization can also be used to keep presentations and any projects
the group want to collaborate on (we've talked about it in the past).

[1] http://blogs.perl.org/users/preaction/2015/03/announcing-statocles-static-site-generator.html

[2] http://chicago.pm.org/