[San-Diego-pm] Last Day to Sponsor So Cal PerlMongers at SCaLE 2016

David McDuffee mcduffee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:20:23 PST 2015

We've rounded the final turn -- tonight at 11:59 PM the window of
opportunity will close forever. There is still room on our t-shirts for the
logo of one more PerlMonger sponsor, but you'll need to act quickly if you
want to claim it for yourself.

Remember, in addition to appearing on the back of every shirt distributed
to our volunteers, you'll also be able to show ;your support for the Perl
community by advertising your open Perl positions on flyers distributed
from our booth at the show.

Please take a moment now to show the world that your copmpany is one of the
leading supporters of the Perl community in 2016!