[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thursday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Feb 18 16:30:27 PST 2014

Perl Mongers,

Our normal monthly meeting is this Thursday, February 20th.  We'll be
meeting at the Ansir Innovation Center, on Convoy St, starting about 7
PM.  We'll discuss the everyone's questions, thoughts, and such, then
we'll delve into any presentations or discussions that are available.

Also, please remember this note from the fine folks at the Ansir
Innovation Center:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street
as we have a small parking lot that we share with other businesses.
Avoid parking in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for
the green door marked Suite 210.

I'll look forward to seeing you all this Thursday!