[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thursday!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Oct 16 13:43:20 PDT 2013

Perl Mongers,

Our normal monthly meeting is this Thursday, October 16th.  We'll be
meeting again at the Ansir Innovation Center on Convoy St, starting
around 7 PM.  Bring your questions, ideas, and thoughts, and we'll
discuss it all, along with any presentations that might emerge (I'm
hoping to have at least a discussion on Perl and UTF-8, if it doesn't
turn into a full blown presentation).

Also, please remember this note from the fine folks at the Ansir
Innovation Center:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street
as we have a small parking lot that we share with other businesses.
Avoid parking in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for
the green door marked Suite 210.

I'll look forward to seeing you all on Thursday evening!

  -- Bob