[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thuraday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Jun 19 21:56:46 PDT 2013

Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder about our meeting on Thursday evening.  In addition
to our normal question and answers, discussion and debates, come and enjoy
listening to some folks talk about the recent YAPC conference in Austin,
and their experience at it.

Well start the meeting at about 7 PM.  Please remember this note from the
folks at the Ansir Innovation Center:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street as we
have a small parking lot that we share with other businesses. Avoid parking
in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for the green door
marked Suite 210.

We'll look forward to seeing with you all!