[San-Diego-pm] SCALE 11x one month from now, volunteers needed

Juan J. Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:14:46 PST 2013

Hi Folks,

It's that time of the year again, and we're looking for a few brave souls
to help us in the Perl Mongers booth at SCALE 11x.

If you interested in helping out, please choose one or more of the
following slots and message me privately.

Saturday Morning 9:00am to 1:30pm
Saturday afternoon 1:30pm to 6:00pm
Sunday Morning 9:30am to 1:15pm
Sunday Afternoon 1:15pm to 5:00pm

Sunday shifts are a bit shorter since there is no need to setup the booth
tear down historically begins early as well..

If you volunteer, I will provide you the information you need to register
and receive a full free conference pass.

If you just want to attend SCALE, remember you can use promo code PMONG to
get a 50% discount.

Thanks!

Juan Natera