[San-Diego-pm] Fwd: need Java/PERL dev
rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Jan 16 14:07:37 PST 2013
If you're interested in this Phoenix position, please contact Regan
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Widdifield, Regan <RWiddifield at advisorgroup.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Subject: need Java/PERL dev
Our team really needs a Java/PERL dev, and I’m reaching out to local and
regional user groups to see if we could find some candidates.
Here’s the description:****
As a Senior Programmer Analyst you will provide support for existing
systems as well as develop new programs and/or integrate products to meet
the needs of the Advisor Group business unit. This position will include
java, PERL and occasional .net assignments supporting our document imaging
and workflow solutions, as well as integration with Salesforce.
• Participate in requirements gathering, design, review and planning.
• Design, prototype, document, build, test and deploy system components to
support our business needs.
• Work under the direction of the Architectural team to ensure architecture
guidelines have been followed in the design and specifications of the
assigned projects/systems and that there is appropriate adherence to the
systems development lifecycle.
• Prepare appropriate documentation to ensure clear project definition and
• Produce deliverables on time and with a high degree of quality
• Identify project risks and provide appropriate process and procedures to
mitigate those risks
• Strong working knowledge (3-5 years) of java development producing
middleware and web services
• PERL programming concepts including Data structures, File I/O and
FileSystem operations, Process control and general shell-type programming,
Database access using DBI, Creating Perl packages and modules, Text File
• Knowledge of web application development using .NET 3.5 (ASP.NET, ****AJAX
****, WCF) is a plus
• SQL Server 2005/2008 including use of T-SQL and experience in developing
queries and Stored Procedures. ****
Proven application development experience
Demonstrate pro-active problem resolution abilities;
Knowledge of Broker-Dealer operations in the Financial industry is a plus **
Sr. Project Manager****
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the San-Diego-pm