[San-Diego-pm] Meeting this Thursday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Sep 17 15:37:38 PDT 2012

Perl Mongers,

This is just a quick reminder about the monthly meeting that is
occurring this week.  We'll be meeting at the Websense offices, near
I-805 and Sorrento Valley Road.  We'll start around 7 PM, and talk
about our normal topics of interest, then we'll move on to
presentations.  I plan to have a presentation, and if anybody else has
something to present, please let either myself or the group know.

I look forward to seeing all who are planning to be there.