[San-Diego-pm] Linux Day Irvine: less 2 weeks to go, more 2x the SWAG! (now in plain text)

Nathan Conger nconger at suse.com
Tue May 22 15:00:18 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Sorry, if I've gotten a little SPAMMY with these, I realized that some
of the lists were having trouble with the original email because I sent
it out as html (rather than plain text). I ask for your forgiveness.
Please send all hate mail to nconger at suse.com :).

Linux Day Irvine is 2 weeks away! The event takes place on May 31 at the
Irvine Marriott. Join us for a lively discussion around the latest
innovations from the open source community and SUSE. Breakfast and lunch
will be served and there is no cost to attend.

Just register already!
http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1098961

This year's event features more than 2x the SWAG, including a chance to
win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, a full pass to SUSECon in sunny Orlando
Florida... and tons of SUSE t-shirts, jackets and laptop bags.

The agenda will include discussion and demonstration of...

* SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2
   - 3.0 Linux kernel, Btrfs, Linux Containers (LXC)
* Virtualization
   - XEN/KVM Hypervisors, VMware and Hyper-V guest support
* SUSE Manager
   - Multi-platform Linux management for physical, virtual & cloud
* SUSE Studio
   - Easy appliance/image creation, one-button deployment to Amazon EC2
* SUSE OpenStack (exclusive preview)
   - Private/public/hybrid cloud infrastructure