[San-Diego-pm] Perl Meeting Tonight!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu May 17 11:22:02 PDT 2012

Hello Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that our normal monthly meeting is tonight, at
the offices of Anonymizer, near I-805 and Mira Mesa Blvd.  Drop me a
quick note if you're planning on attending, so we can know to expect
you.  We'll start around 7 PM, bring your questions and ideas, we'll
discuss them, and many other things.

Tonight, we're also going to host some presentations.  Let me know if
you'd like to be added to the list of presenters.  If you'd like to
try presenting, but do not know what would be interesting to the
group, contact me or the list, we'll be happy to guide you.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight!