[San-Diego-pm] help

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Wed May 11 10:08:52 PDT 2011

On 5/9/2011 1:39 PM, Christopher Hart wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> I've seen browsers behave poorly over the . (cwd) in @INC.
> Have you tried doing 'use lib qw(.);' or 'use lib qw(
> /path/to/public_html/cgi-bin );' ?

Chris,

Thank you for getting back to me.

To the extent that I understand (which ain't much), you think the
problem is tied to the browser. If so, I would expect different
results with Chrome, IE, & FF. I get identical results.

I once dropped this same module into cgi-bin in Hurricane Electric
and didn't have these problems. My own suspicion is that
networksolutions has set up security such that I have to present
the path in a certain format. I called them and they have various
levels of experts. The guy at the third level is taking his sweet
time getting back to me.

More later if I learn anything.

--
Joel Fentin       tel: 760-749-8863