[San-Diego-pm] Good news everyone!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Sep 28 11:58:07 PDT 2010

Perl Mongers,

Looks like some people have conflicts no matter when we do it, so
we'll go with the popular choice:  Monday, assuming we can get a room
for that day.  Hopefully those of you that have conflicts can work
some magic to make them disappear.

Now, voting for the presentation.  As was mentioned before, there are
many to choose from (http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/), but let's
narrow the list down slightly to those people have suggested.

Extreme Perl -- The Horror That Is SelfGOL
<http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/Extreme.html>
Future I.T. <http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/Future_Info.html?
Future Science <http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/Future_Science.html>
The Missing Link <http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/MissingLink.html>
ReDeveloping in Perl 6 <http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/ReDeveloping.html>
Sufficiently Advanced Technologies
<http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/Technology.html>
Temporally Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine Programming In Multiple
Topologically Connected Quantum-Relativistic Parallel
Timespaces...Made Easy!
<http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/Quaquaversal.html>
Twilight Perl <http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/Twilight.html>

Discuss them as much as you'd like.  Vote for as many as you'd like,
in order of preference.  I'll let everyone know the winner next week.