[San-Diego-pm] jobs available, going unfulfilled

Menolly menolly at mib.org
Wed Sep 22 11:48:07 PDT 2010

When I was last looking, almost 5 years ago, I had lots of interviews,
which led to one offer I turned down because it was way low and two
companies that wanted to make an offer but couldn't get the paperwork
through before I had to give an answer to the offer I accepted,
which is where I am still.  And that was only within commuting distance
of my residence; I wasn't looking in LA or Orange County at all,
though I have in previous searches.

However, 5 years is an era in the tech market; I have no idea what
it looks like now.  I do know that I know very few unemployed Perl
programmers.

--
menolly at mib.org                    http://www.livejournal.com/~nolly/

On that day, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works
in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you;
depart from me you evildoers." -- Matt 7:20-23, RSV