[San-Diego-pm] jobs available, going unfulfilled

Carolyn Ray carolyn at supersaturated.com
Wed Sep 22 11:57:02 PDT 2010

I'm in San Diego. I'm always on the lookout for contracts/jobs, either
locally or telecommuting, and they seem to be very, very rare. The only
viable opportunities I've found, I heard about privately from someone
within the hiring organization. All I can think is that you have to have
inside contacts who very selectively announce opportunities just to a few
people that they know.

Maybe hirers aren't finding people, because they keep the opportunities so
quiet. :/

--
Carolyn Ray, Ph.D.
www.supersaturated.com          The mind is a terrible thing.