[San-Diego-pm] jobs available, going unfulfilled

Jarrod Overson jsoverson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:34:33 PDT 2010

Not sure about other elsewhere, but my company was a perl shop for about 8
years but started migrating the vast majority of its code to java about 2
years ago due to the manic ramblings of a man selling scrum.

I haven't been in the job market for about 4 years, but it wasn't promising
for perl when I was.

--
Jarrod.