[San-Diego-pm] Good news everyone!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Sep 20 11:01:41 PDT 2010

Good news everyone!  Damian Conway is returning to San Diego soon, and
he's willing to give a talk.  He lists two possible dates for his
talk, Sunday, October 10 (10-10-10), or Monday, October 11 (Columbus
Day).  Tell me which date works better for you, and we'll book the
date that works best.

Once we have that figured out, we'll figure which talk might be of
most interest.  You can look over the entire list here:
http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/.  Think about what you'd like,
maybe discuss it with the list, but hold off on voting until after
we've figured out the date.

  -- Bob