[San-Diego-pm] SOAP server in PERL

Thierry de Villeneuve thierryv at abac.com
Sun Nov 14 13:56:12 PST 2010

Dear all,

I see that this problem is also puzzling you, given the few answers it
got.

Thank you Nicholas. XML RPC was one time an option, but as the client
software is almost complete, and out of my control, switching to RPC
is no longer possible.

Thank you Shlomi for your remarks, but sitting in front of a computer
since 1979, I've quit bickering about the way PERL is written and
Linux is pronounced. I could have said "sitting in front of a
keyboard" but the first computer I worked with had none: It had
ferrite beads as RAM and flip switches as keyboard (CII Mitra 15).

Cheers,
Thierry