[San-Diego-pm] Meeting on Thursday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Feb 16 14:40:38 PST 2010

San Diego Perl Mongers,

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend and is looking forward to
conversing about Perl and such this Thursday evening.  Our normal monthly
meeting is happening this Thursday, 7 PM at the Anonymizer offices near
I-805 and Mira Mesa Blvd.  You can find details on our website.  Please drop
me a line if you're planning to come so we can have proper seating, food,
and beverages for all, or just come on by anyways, as we always enjoy extra
company.

This month we're looking forward to talking about upcoming presentations.
If you have any thoughts on the matter, please let them be heard.

I'll look forward to seeing you all this Thursday.