[San-Diego-pm] Perl question

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Apr 6 14:51:43 PDT 2010

Norm,

Since I'm not familiar with the process or what environment it runs
in, it's hard to say what is going wrong.  If you're not running in a
persistent environment like mod_perl or FastCGI, then it's probably
unlikely that you're sharing information between two processes.
Explicitly scoping your variables with "my" will probably help.

I'm CC'ing your message to the mailing list in case anybody else has
some ideas which might help your situation.

  -- Bob