[San-Diego-pm] extra copy of 'Perl Cookbook'

Mike McClain mike.junk at nethere.com
Tue Mar 17 19:14:12 PDT 2009

Howdy,

    As stated in the subject I have received an extra copy of Perl Cookbook
(new) for my birthday. I already have the Camel and Llama and Best Practices
but if anyone has a copy of any of the following they'd be willing to part
with I'd like to trade.

Intermediate Perl By Randal L. Schwartz, brian d foy, Tom Phoenix
Perl Hacks By chromatic, Damian Conway, Curtis Poe
Mastering Perl By brian d foy
Advanced Perl Programming, Second Edition By Simon Cozens
Mastering Algorithms with Perl By Jon Orwant, Jarkko Hietaniemi, John Macdonald
Perl for System Administration By David N. Blank-Edelman

Thanks,
Mike