[San-Diego-pm] Software Implementation Engineer at
rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Aug 27 14:10:09 PDT 2009
If you're interested in this job, please contact Susan Forrest sforrest at
alifemedical dot com directly.
We really appreciate your offer to pass along information regarding our open
*Susan J. Forrest*
Director, Human Resources
*A-Life Medical, Inc.*
*A-Life Hospital Coding, LLC*
6195 Lusk Blvd., Suite 120, San Diego, CA 92121
Email: sforrest at alifemedical.com
*Streamlining the Code to Collection Process with Computerized Practice
Management and Medical Coding Products and Services*
*Software Implementation Engineer*
*Job * *Summary*
A Software Implementation Engineer is responsible for the development and
maintenance of Perl applications and an in-house expert system rule engine
used to customize a state-of-the-art natural language processing (NLP)
system. Working with Client Services, NLP developers and domain experts,
the engineer will design creative solutions using a variety of tools to
satisfy unique client requirements. A Software Implementation Engineer
reports to the Director of Client Services.
*Essential Duties and * *Responsibilities*
- The engineer’s responsibilities include analysis, design,
development, test, troubleshooting, documentation, and
maintenance of these
- Corporate Relations:
- Functions as a hub between the technical and non-technical segments
of the company.
- Is honest at all times; upholds organizational values; works with
integrity; treats people with respect; inspires the trust of others.
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas; displays original thinking
- Accepts responsibility for own actions; reacts well under pressure;
approaches other in a tactful manner.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and
welcomes constructive feedback; contributes to building a positive team
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a
- Work Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years related professional work experience preferred;
strong entry level candidates will be considered.
- Technical Knowledge of:
- Significant Perl programming experience is required.
- Previous experience with a range of software development tools and
techniques including XML/XSL, SQL and MS SQL Server, Crystal
Basic, DCOM, COM+.
- Other Skills / Experience:
- A demonstrated ability to function within a team and to handle a
variety of tasks.
- Logical thinker and quick learner with strong problem solving and
- Customer service oriented with a strong commitment to produce high
quality, workable solutions for both internal external customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Physical and Time Related Job Requirements:
- Performing the responsibilities of this position requires the
following physical demands: regularly required to sit; use
hands to finger,
handle, or feel; talk and hear; occasionally required to reach with hands
and arms; must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this position include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
level in the work environment is usually quiet. Workspaces are usually
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the San-Diego-pm