[San-Diego-pm] Meeting this week and more!

Brad Beyenhof bbeyenhof at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:42:50 PDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Bob Kleemann <rkleeman at energoncube.net> wrote:
> Also, take a gander at the following list so we
> can chat about these:
>
> http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/
>
> Yes, that's right, Damian Conway is coming back to San Diego, and is willing
> to give one of his famous talks.

Any of those look good to me... I'm not experienced enough in Perl to
know exactly what I need to know. Plus, I've never heard Damian speak
except in that O'Reilly video from OSCON, so just seeing him in person
will be cool no matter what he's talking about.

--
Brad Beyenhof . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://augmentedfourth.com
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what