[San-Diego-pm] Meeting this week and more!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Sep 15 14:05:26 PDT 2008

Perl Mongers,

This is just your friendly reminder about the monthly meeting which will be
taking place this Thursday, September 18 at 7PM at the Panera Bread on Mira
Mesa Blvd next to I-15.  Bring your thoughts, ideas, questions, and answers
and we'll chat about them.  Also, take a gander at the following list so we
can chat about these:

http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/

Yes, that's right, Damian Conway is coming back to San Diego, and is willing
to give one of his famous talks.  He is recommending "Temporally
Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine Programming In Multiple Topologically
Connected Quantum-Relativistic Parallel Timespaces...Made Easy!" or "The
Twilight Perl".  Consider the options and we'll discuss them here and at the
meeting.