[San-Diego-pm] UG News-O'Reilly wants your ideas about live workshops (fwd)

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Oct 14 13:58:36 PDT 2008

If anyone would like to help O'Reilly out...

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com> -----

From: Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: Bob Kleemann
Subject: UG News-O'Reilly wants your ideas about live workshops

O'Reilly Media is conducting research about in-person, live workshops on
software and business topics, and we'd really like your opinion. ?If you
live in the United States and work in the tech industry, please consider
taking our 19 question survey to help us understand what you look for in
a live training course ? what motivates you, what you expect to get out
of a workshop, what topics you'd like to see, and so forth. ?

To participate, please go to:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3bFGXzVnXige7WrPdJ0wAQ_3d_3d

To show our appreciation, we'll select 10 people at random to receive a
free book of your choice. ?The drawing will happen on Friday, October
17, so you'll need to complete the survey by that date to enter. ?The
last question on the survey will ask for your e-mail ? we'll use that
only to contact the randomly selected winners ? and your responses will
remain anonymous.

Thank you!

Marsee Henon

O'Reilly