[San-Diego-pm] An invitation from WiNSUG to the San Diego Perl Mongers group

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu May 22 12:33:01 PDT 2008

For anyone that is interested, has questions, or wants more information,
please contact Eric directly.

----- Forwarded message from Eric Louie <eric at netunity.org> -----

Subject: An invitation from WiNSUG to the San Diego Perl Mongers group
From: Eric Louie <eric at netunity.org>

Hello

On behalf of WiNSUG (the Windows Networking Solutions Users Group), we
would like to invite you and your User's Group to attend our June
meeting.  Attendance for this meeting and the preceding dinner is free.

Please forward this invitation to your Users Group members and post this
on your website.  We can accomodate 100 people, and because we're
serving dinner, attendees may register at
https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=128515
<https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=128515>

June 5th, 2008 (Thursday)
WiNSUG Monthly meeting - Microsoft Vista Extranvaganza
5:30 PM-6:30 PM - Dinner (complementary) and mixer
6:30 PM-8:00 PM - Microsoft Vista for Professionals presentation by
Steve Rose
8:00 PM (or shortly after) - drawings for giveaways (software and other
valuable items)

If the demand is high enough, we may have a question and answer (Q&A)
session after the presentation.

Thank you.  We appreciate your assistance in this, and hope to have a
full house, including some of the members of your Users Group in
attendance.  If you or any of your members have any questions, they can
visit our website at http://www.winsug.org or contact me directly at
eric at netunity.org

Some background on this presentation:
*        Microsoft MVP Steve Rose will be speaking. He did a Vista
presentation at the Microsoft office in Irvine to an audience of 100 or
more, and we were so blown away with the great job he did, we grabbed
him as a speaker. This is not a big "fluff and sales presentation." This
is all meat and a giant bone to chew on. Steve is a high energy, fast
talker who knows his stuff.  Vista and SP1 will both be covered. You
will get plenty of details, great information and access to a guy that
can answer your questions.

*        MS & Culminis have engineered a "Vista Re-launch Campaign". I
know this sounds a bit odd but they really want you to take another
look. After all, most of us will run into Vista somewhere along the way,
are currently using it or may need to seriously consider it in a Windows
2008 network.

*        MS & Culminis is saying come take another look by providing
SWAG to this event. Including some free software and other giveaways.

*        MS  & Culminis is supporting this event by buying a REAL DINNER
for this event! It won't be catered, but it ain't cold pizza either. We
have been given a VERY generous food budget and plan on spending it.  We
can accommodate up to 100 attendees (but you must register in advance).

*        This is the four year anniversary of WiNSUG

Eric Louie
619-743-5375 Mobile
Louie Consulting (Information Technology for small businesses)
10606 Camino Ruiz, Suite 8-215
San Diego, CA 92126

----- End forwarded message -----