[San-Diego-pm] C++ Programmer sought

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Jul 8 10:00:04 PDT 2008

This isn't an exact fit for our group, but if anyone is aware of someone
looking for a OO C++ position, please pass this along.

If you're interested in this position, please contact David Cook directly.

----- Forwarded message from "Cook, David L." <DLCook at Volt.com> -----

Good morning Bob,

My name is David Cook and I am a Recruiter with VOLT Technical
Resources. I have a client that is aggressively seeking software
developers with a Object Oriented background with C++ on a UNIX/LINUX OS
with skills in graphics and TCP/IP  highly desired. This a contract
position that is local to the San Diego metro area and can last 6 months
to 2 years. My office is Texas so as you can imagine, I have 0
connections. Your group seems to most closely reflect the skills my
client is asking for so I thought I would contact you.   My complete
contact information is below; if you can refer anyone or point me in the
right direction I would appreciate it.

Regards

David Cook

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Volt Technical Resources

3575 Lone Star Circle, Ste 424 | Ft. Worth, TX 76177

dlcook at volt.com | t: 817-490-1500 | c: 972-533-9500 | f: 817-491-4160 |
tf: 877-858-8658

"Volt is consistently rated a top tier leader in IT staffing by industry
analysts."

----- End forwarded message -----