[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Monday!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Fri Jan 11 15:48:54 PST 2008

Hey Fellow Mongers,

We've got a normal monthly meeting on Monday, January 14.  Come on by
to the Panera Bread at Mira Mesa Blvd and I-15 around 7PM and we'll
chat about this, that, and the other topics on our minds.

One of the topics I'd like to discuss is upcoming talks.  Whether they
are tech talks, presentations, code reviews, or whatever else might be
interesting, I'd like to know what people want.

Also, while cleaning out the house over the holidays, I found a bunch of
unclaimed Perl Mongers T-Shirts.  If you ordered one and have not recieved
it, let me know and I'll get it to you.  Any unclaimed shirts by the end
of the February meeting will made available to anybody that didn't get
in on the orignal order.