[San-Diego-pm] Reminder: Meeting on Monday (Tonight)!

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Mon Feb 11 09:42:42 PST 2008

Hey fellow Perlers and Perlettes.

Tonight (Monday, February 11) is our monthly meeting.  We're in for a
treat this month.  Brian will be presenting a session on GUIs in Perl.
As such, please note the meeting will be held at the Qualcomm
auditorium.  More information as well as directions are available on our
web site <http://sandiego.pm.org>.

Also, if anyone has a voice recorder (and if Brian agrees), please bring
it.  It'd be nice for anyone who can't make it (hi Cathy) to hear the
presentation as well as see the slides.

See you tonight!