[San-Diego-pm] Problem

Carolyn Ray carolyn at supersaturated.com
Thu Apr 24 15:10:45 PDT 2008

Instead of die()ing, I would just print to the web page whatever message
you want to end with. (I hate die() and never call it. In fact, I disable
it wherever anyone else calls it, or do an end run around it with eval().
Is that evil()? :)

I may have misunderstood your problem. Maybe I need the long, superdrawn
out version of it.

--
Carolyn Ray, Ph.D.
www.supersaturated.com          The mind is a terrible thing.