[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Monday, and other details...

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Apr 8 10:54:33 PDT 2008

Good morning Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that there will be a meeting this Monday, April 14, at
the Panera Bread on Mira Mesa Blvd.  Depending on what you folks think, this
may be our last Monday meeting.  There is a proposal on the table to move the
monthly meetings to the third Thursday of the month.  If you would like this
move to happen, please write me back and let me know.  Similarly, if you like
the time it is at now (second Monday of the Month), please let me know that.
You have until the monthly meeting time to answer, and I'll announce at the
meeting and on email.

Also, T-Shirts.  I will be bringing the leftover Perl Mongers T-Shirts to the
next meeting.  If you have previously asked for one, please come to the
meeting to pay ($10) and collect.  After that, any that are remaining will be
sold.  There are 4 XL and 2 L available.

If there are any more questions, just ask, or bring them to the meeting.  I
look forward to seeing you all soon.