[San-Diego-pm] OT: Fires. Everyone OK?

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Fri Oct 26 02:39:07 PDT 2007

Urivan Saaib wrote:
> We were evacuated on Monday at 6 AM and just got back home tonight. Lots of
> smoke still in La Costa & Rancho Santa Fe Rd. Luckily, my job allowed me to
> work remotely.
>
> Best wishes to everyone.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Urivan Flores

I was out of the country and just returned Sunday night. I've been
unable to get home and thus camping at the house of my girlfriend.

Finally yesterday, I returned to my house which is still standing. Such
a relief. (Home is east of Bonsall and west of Valley Center.)

The air is dark and dirty. At night I can see the lines of fire glowing
to the east.

--

perl perl perl

--